December 25, 2012

Thank you so much to all of my clients!



Thank you so much to all of my clients!

All Things in Nature would like to thank all of you who have shown your support and love for nature over the years. As we come to the close of 2012 I'm very happy to have had such amazing clients. Your gardens are beautiful, your DIY talents are amazing and your love of nature and the outdoors is very inspiring. 

I would also like to take this moment to tell you that after careful consideration I have decided to close All Things in Nature. It has been a wonderful 6 years but as we all know things change and sometimes have a way of making decisions for us. I have loved helping you with your gardens and will most certainly honor all my existing commitments and coaching relationships. However I will not be taking on any new clients or designs.

Some of you may be asking, what's next in store for me? I will spend more time next season in my own gardens (last year I spent none) and get back to redeveloping my own love of nature in my backyard and on our planet. I will also be putting a lot more energy into my Dragonfly Dew face, bath and body business to try to bring it to the next level. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be most happy to talk to you more about my decisions or your gardens.

Sincerely Yours,

Kathy Green

Owner, Garden Designer and Coach
All Things in Nature LLC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...